Baked Oats (Vegan)
- 1/2 Banana (apple sauce or egg for non-vegan version)
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 Tbsp Blind Date Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup Oat Milk (or Almond/Hemp)
- Chocolate Chips (Cacao Nibs))
- Preheat over to 375 Degrees.
- Smash a banana and add in all of the ingredients.
- Mix all (except for the chips) in over safe dish (ramekin suggested).
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix.
- Add some more chips to the top
- Bake for 15-17 minutes and enjoy!