Makes 30 cookies
- 175 g vegan margarine (room temperature)
- 200 g Blind Date Syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (soaked for 20 min in water)
- 375 rolled oats
- 140 plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 100 g good vegan chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Cream the butter and syrup together in a large mixing bowl. Add chia seeds and mix until the mixture is smooth. In a separate bowl, mix the oats, flour, and baking soda.
- Gradually stir the oat mixture into the creamed mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place tablespoon of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are well spaced. Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool before serving