- ¾ Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tblsp Blind Date Syrup
- ⅓ Cup Almond Butter
- Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, maple syrup, and almond butter.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Roll into 10 small bites and place on parchment paper.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes,
- Melt Chocolate Chips (use a dash of coconut oil to help with the melting if needed)
- One by one, roll your cookie dough balls in the melted chocolate. Uncovered (sans chocolate) is also great.
- Freeze again for 20-30 and enjoy! Keep balls in the freezer until you are ready to eat them so they don’t melt.